Hey Pasta Lovers,
We are Foodies! Food is always on our minds. Sadly, sometimes not the same food! She was craving for pasta and I was dreaming of Tofu Tikka masala, we came up with Tofu Tikka masala Pasta. Let’s dive into the details of the recipe.
Ingredients you need are :
1. Tofu 200 grams ( Use paneer, chicken or just veggies if you like )
2. Bell peppers around 100 grams
3. 1 Medium onion, cut half into squares and keep half for sauce
4. 2 medium Tomatoes for sauce
5. About 10-12 almonds, soak them or microwave them in water for about 2 mins when you are feeling lazy
6. Spices – Salt, Red chilly powder, tumeric and coriander powder
7. Pasta, we use high protien cheak pea pasta. You can choose anything you like.
8. Last but not the least Avacado oil (use any oil of your choice)
Now let’s talk about recipe –
1. Cut Tofu, onion and peppers as shown in the photos
2. Make a paste of almonds peeled, half onion and two tomatoes.
3. In a pan heat 2 tablespoon oil and add the paste to it and let it cook for 2 mins.
4. Now add 1/4 spoon tumeric, 1/4 spoon Red chilly powder, 1/2 spoon coriander powder and salt to taste. Stir and let it cook for about 7-10 mins.
5. Now add Tofu cubes, bell peppers onion pieces and boiled pasta to the gravy. Let it cook for another 5 mins.
Your pasta is ready to be eaten.
You can use any protein you like or skip it.
Try it and let us know in the comment’s below. Share it with your friends and family.